Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I'm glad to see that we all survived Valentine's Day and that we are half way to a 3-day weekend! Now, it's time for some Oh, How Pinteresting! with Michelle. I think I've made it pretty clear that my favorite things to pin on Pinterest are pictures of home decor. However, who ever heard of a fabulous home without an even more fabulous backyard! Therefore, today's post will feature some fabulous outdoor spaces to compliment your beautiful dream home.


Oh, How Pinteresting! - Outdoor Spaces Edition

                                                                                  Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                     Source: notetosarah.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                 Source: thingsthatinspire.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                            Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                        Source: images.search.yahoo.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                Source: southernliving.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                             Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                               Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                       Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


Are we noticing a trend here? I love outdoor fireplaces :)

                                                                                                     Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                  Source: westelm.com via Jacki on Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. I would love to own a home half as beautiful as these pins. Lovely lovely!

    xo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWW fireplace in the red brick wall... pure AWESOMENESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your outdoor spaces! I'd love to have the second one on the ocean or lake!

    xo-Leah
    http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacki, I want one of all of them! Can you make that happen? You can, right? ;-)

    Have a marvelous day, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home inspiration! I wouldn't mind having all of that.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEKS I did the SAME thing today! but you're pins just kicked my pins' ass ;)
    I'm off to follow you on Pinterest and get some of those GORGEOUS backyard photos!!

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Al @ Traffic Jelly

    ReplyDelete