Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Well, we've made it half way through the week yay! Time to celebrate our small victory with another edition of Oh, How Pinteresting! brought to you by Michelle. Since I am on a home decor pinning trend, I thought I would continue my theme and feature another special room of the home on this week's post.

Whenever we build our own home (aka: my dad builds us a home), Jared insists on having a man cave in our house garage. So I made him a deal. If he gets a man cave, then I get a reading nook. What I'm really shooting for is a craft room with a built in reading nook (shh, don't tell yet though...I'm trying to build up to that) Anyways, craft room I could live without, but I am dying to have a cute reading nook in our future home. Hence the theme of this week's pins!


Oh, How Pinteresting! - Reading Nook Edition

                                                                                                        Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                             Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: anonyvox.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                               Source: desiretodecorate.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                Source: theoldpostroadblog.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                   Source: thecaptivereader.wordpress.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                   Source: your-daily-dose.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                       Source: thezhush.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                 Source: heartbeatoz.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


16 comments:

  1. omg girl we have almost the same pins haha :) must be thinkin' alike this week. your blog is super cute! have a great wed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay more home pins! Love! They all look so comfy and cozy.

    Have a great Wednesday girl!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those reading nooks! I've been reading The Hunger Games like a crazy person lately and I keep thinking I wish I had a reading nook to sit in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4th one down... My fave for lots of reasons... Can we discuss nooks for the mommy-in-law???!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first pinterest entry with you gals - YAY!

    We are currently renovating our home and I def. need one of these nooks! I love the first one =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These rooms are so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pins! Newest follower :)

    http://life-love-andinbetween.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these reading nooks! we lived in a house for a month once (extended vacation) in italy that had a little reading nook under the stairs with bookshelves in it and oh my gosh i could have lived there. you dont even need anything else :)

    just found your blog from the vintage apple and i'm in love - SO CUTE. i'm your newest follower :)
    love,
    elisabeth
    p.s. come visit me over at http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/ !

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome. I mean WHO doesn't love a nook- I mean sometimes I just wanna climb into my sons crib and go to sleep...is that so wrong!? lol cute blog and you're so super cute in that pic of you and your husbando...have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh there's so many good ones. i would spend hours in any one of these. good pins, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love window seats and nooks. These are all so pretty…I don't think I can pick a favorite.

    New follower. Found you through the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love a reading nook!! Those are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the idea of reading nook. Seems so cozy and perfect! I hope you get one. :)

    ReplyDelete