Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 365 - Week 5

Oh hey February! Well, January just flew on by now didn't it? And that's perfectly fine by me because the closer we get to beach and sundress weather, the happier I become. Any-who, on to the photos of this past week, hooray! Be sure to check out the link-up on E's blog...she's cool, even though she's a Clemson fan :)


Week 5 in review...

Friday, January 27

Book Character Dress-Up Day at school - I'm dressed as Hermione from Harry Potter and my co-worker Chelsea is dressed as Rosalie from Twilight

Saturday, January 28

I bought a new scarf for our trip to Ireland in March for St. Patrick's Day...yes, it's green and yes, that's cliche, but I'm a tourist so I'll do what I want :) 

Sunday, January 29

I made a big pot of venison chili - my specialty...sorry Bambi

Monday, January 30

New nail color - "Sand Tropez" by Essie

Tuesday, January 31

I served on the jury of an actual criminal trial...and I got to be the person that delivers the verdict! It was super cool :) 

Wednesday, February 1

Spontaneous date night! Don't you just love how Carrabba's gives you a doggie bag for your bottle of wine? I do :) 

Thursday, February 2

...and these are the two crack-head dogs that live with me

No comments:

Post a Comment