I figured that rather than telling you a long drawn out story about my Easter Sunday, I would just snap a few photos using Instagram on my iPhone and let those tell the story. So here it is...
My Easter Sunday...according to Instagram.
We went to church in the morning with my parents and then headed back to their house for the rest of our holiday festivities.
If I'm wearing a Lilly and white pumps, it must be Easter...ok let's be honest, it really could be any other day in the spring as well :)
Roses from mommy's garden in the bud vase I brought her back from Waterford, Ireland
Ballerina Easter Bunny!
One of Jared's specialties - Bacon wrapped quail stuffed with jalapenos
Easter dinner fit for an outdoorsman...quail, bass and venison. We don't discriminate the types of animals we kill - we take them by land, sea and air :)
Watching the Masters - so glad that an American (not to mention a Southern boy) won!
Yes, we ate Easter dinner on TV trays...feel free to judge
No holiday is complete without a family booze cruise around the neighborhood...
Or without Chris and Jared smoking their cigars...
Have a great week!











No comments:
Post a Comment