I am such a genuinely happy person right now. There is so much joy going on all around me and I just can't help but be in the best mood ever. I am turning 25 on Tuesday and I am honestly really excited about it. I just have this feeling that 25 is going to be an awesome year :)
Let's celebrate this fabulous Friday the 13th by filling in some blanks with Lauren!
1. Today is a good day because it's Friday! And we are driving to Tallahassee tonight for the Spring Game this weekend. I can't wait to see my long lost friends tonight!
2. The best thing I did all week was paint my nails. There is something so relaxing about painting my nails and it makes me feel pretty.
3. The current weather is sunny and beautiful and it makes me feel so very happy.
4. The best thing about spring is beautiful weather, sundresses, and my birthday!
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is mint green. I keep seeing cute outfits on Pinterest in mint and I think that once I get my tan back that color would look good on me.
6. A person who made me smile this week was my best-friend-in-law Mark. (He is Jared's best friend so when Jared and I got married I decided that Mark should be referred to as my best-friend-in-law) He called and told us this week that he and his wife are pregnant and I am so freakin' excited for them!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was bacon wrapped quail on Easter Sunday. I come from a family of hunters, so yes, we eat wild game on Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment