Week 16 in review...
Friday, April 13
Birthday gifts from my mother-in-law arrived! I love monogrammed stuff from Marley Lilly!
Saturday, April 14
FSU Spring Game in Tallahassee
Sunday, April 15
My parents surprised me for my birthday by planting a rose bush in our yard!
Monday, April 16
Classroom is all set up and ready to go...It's FCAT time!
Tuesday, April 17 - My Birthday!
Sporting the birthday crown and glasses...family tradition
Wednesday, April 18
Yes, that is an elliptical machine. Yes, that means I actually went to the gym for the first time in 5 years.
Thursday, April 19
We set up my classroom like a theater for some post-FCAT movie time!







I love the photo with all the girls wearing yellow! So springy and fresh :) And how lovely that your parents planted you a rose bush in the garden for your birthday, what an incredibly thoughtful gift :)
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair