Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 365 - Week 17

Has this been the longest week ever or what? Thank goodness I'm not going to work tomorrow and driving to Tallahassee for the weekend instead. My students were hellacious this week. They all seem to have senioritis, even though they are only in 6th grade. Apparently, they think that the school year is already over. Well, I've got news for them, there are still 6 weeks left and if they want to act crazy then I have no problem making each and every last day of this school year completely miserable for them. Don't mess kids, don't mess. In the meantime, let's share some photos from this week, shall we :)


Week 17 in review...

Friday, April 20

We decided that this needs to be added to the FCAT test administration script next year...

Saturday, April 21

Bridal shower for one of my dearest childhood friends

Sunday, April 22
Bought a new garden flag for my front yard

Monday, April 23

Finally planted some spring flowers in my front yard

Tuesday, April 24
We played with the prefix/suffix beach ball in class

Wednesday, April 25 

I had to be videotaped teaching for my Reading Competency class

Thursday, April 26

A silent work time "to do" list for my students because I am sick of their insane behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment