Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Oh, hey Wednesday! This girl has got some busy days ahead of her...FSU Spring Game this weekend, FCAT next week, and turning 25 next Tuesday. Yet, somehow I still find time for Pinterest. We call that procrastination. So let's start pinning!


Oh, How Pinteresting!

                                                                                                                            Source: etsy.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                                                     Source: grace-hiegel.polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                                Source: merillat.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                                 Source: ep.yimg.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                  Source: oldbayandbohs.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                                    Source: cdn.indulgy.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                                   Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                            Source: bhg.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                               Source: a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                      Source: fashionworship.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                          Source: lh6.ggpht.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                        Source: etsy.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: bluejeansstringofpearls.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                     Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. That Ralph Waldo Emmerson quote is gorgeous!!

    I'm new to Oh, How Pinteresting and have just done my very first post tonight. I'd love it if you could check it out.

    I'm also new to your cute blog and am now following you too :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much gorgeousness here...The patio - stunning. The wreath - amazing! And the chevron organization area - perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE all your pins this week! Especially that adorable outfit, that reminder board thing and the living room with the adorable coffee table! : )

    ReplyDelete