Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project 365 - Week 15

This week was actually pretty good for me. Am I glad it's over? Of course, but it wasn't all that bad overall. Next week; however, is going to be a different story. How come my birthday has to fall on FCAT week? That's just rude. Anyways, if you missed my blog post this morning you need to check it out: Pick Me Up. It's mildly entertaining :)


Week 15 in review...

Friday, April 6

Jared and I watched Friday Night Lights after happy hour. Can you believe that I had never seen this movie before? I know, crazy. 

Saturday, April 7
I spent the entire day with MaryAnn and her son, Jackson. We had a great time together and even went for a walk on the beach after dinner!

Sunday, April 8

Easter Sunday! We spent the day with my family. 

Monday, April 9

A busy week ahead in my classroom. FCAT prep is in full force!

Tuesday, April 10

FCAT training...gross

Wednesday, April 11

My students like to vent about their heartbreak by writing on my desks. Middle school drama.

Thursday, April 12

I wore my new flats to work today! Yes, I wear shoes with obnoxious prints and colors to work :) 

1 comment:

  1. Where are those shoes from? They're super cute and I'm in need of a new pair of brown patterned flats!

    ReplyDelete