Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am finally getting my blogging back on track around here. I am excited that today is Wednesday for two reasons #1: I get to link-up for Oh, How Pinteresting! and #2: today is my last day with my students for the week because we have a planning day tomorrow, and no school on Friday. Time for some pins!


Oh, How Pinteresting!

                                                                                                               Source: beneathmyheart.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                             Source: allthingsgirlyandbeautiful.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                        Source: geneschiavone.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                   Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                            Source: hautelook.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                       Source: etsy.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                 Source: tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                 Source: fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                           Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                            Source: someecards.com via Jacki on Pinterest


8 comments:

  1. Love your pins!! The cut out on the chair is genius! Also, re-pinned the nail polish quote - very true.

    *Found you through Vintage Apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pins... love that wine holder in the arm of the chair =O great idea ha ha xo

    pebbz | pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pins -- the chevron pillows are so cute!

    Happy Wednesday
    xx, ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha cute pins! I totally wish there was a DID This button lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillows in picture 2. Those colors are amazing. And the Lessons in Womanhood pin is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pins! And I definitely agree with the last one lol. Every time I cook something from Pinterest, I write a big "DONE" in the caption. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need that wine chair!! so perfect. And that last one is totally true!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pins! I love that Lilly dress!

    ReplyDelete