Thursday, April 5, 2012

Project 365 - Week 14

This week was delightful. Only 3 days with my students and this April weather has got me all excited. Today, I got to lay out in the sun for the first time in months. It was amazing. Can you believe that it is April already? This year is flying by. Additionally, I am turning 25 in 12 days. How is this possible? I can't believe that 25 years have passed me by. Que quarter life crisis...


Week 14 in review...

Friday, March 30 

We went to see the Hunger Games movie! 

Saturday, March 31

I took my mom to see the Broadway show Jersey Boys and it was amazing. 

Sunday, April 1

I decorated the house for Easter

Monday, April 2

I graded all the papers I had been procrastinating to grade for the 3rd quarter. 

Tuesday, April 3

I chopped off a bunch of my hair. I literally have 1/3 of the hair that I had before. It feels amazing, my head is free! I think this spontaneity is a direct result of me turning 25 in 12 days and slowing losing my mind via my quarter life crisis. 

Wednesday, April 4

My classroom is all ready for FCAT testing...aka: it's naked

Thursday, April 5

Teacher planning day...my principal let us out at noon, so I went home and tanned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment