Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FSU Spring Game

This past weekend, we went back to Tallahassee for the FSU Spring Game. I was so great to be back in Tallahassee reliving our college days with our best friends. The Spring Game always gets me pumped up for football season and tailgating, but it's also kind of a tease because the actual season is still 4 months away. I absolutely love going back to Tallahassee to visit, especially for football games. There is just something about that small-town/college-town feeling that brings me instant happiness.

Here is a photo montage of our weekend at the FSU Spring Game...

Lunch at Po'Boys Downtown

Tailgating at Kappa Sigma




I can't wait for football season! Go Noles!

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so cute! :) I'll have to see you one of these times yall make the trip to Tally. My brother said that the tailgate was awesome, glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete