Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pick Me Up

Yes, that's right, it's only Thursday. If this week feels like it is just dragging on and on with no end in sight, and you are in need of a little pick me up, I have just the thing for you...

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned before on this blog that I was in a sorority in college, Phi Mu, and that I'm overly obsessed with it. One of the best things about living in a sorority house is that there is never a dull moment and funny things happen all the time...having a dance party in the hallway is a pretty normal occurrence. Therefore, the contents of the video below is basically what living in the Phi Mu house was like everyday. We just never put it on YouTube, but I'm glad someone finally did because now I can watch it and reminis about bygone days in the Phi Mu house at Florida State. I must mention that two of the girls in this video were actually initiated by me when I was President of the chapter and I couldn't be prouder :)

I could literally watch this over and over again and it never fails to make me laugh. The first time I watched it, I couldn't help but thinking, "I wonder if Pamela (the house mom) knows that girl is hula-hooping on the dining room table?" Plus, I love the cameo made by Sir Fidel, our sorority mascot. If you were in a sorority in college, you can probably appreciate this video a lot and if you weren't, then here is what you missed out on :) Either way, if you are feeling down and out, please enjoy this silly video...guaranteed to put a smile on your face.



I hope that gave you the little burst of energy you need to make it through the rest of this week. Fear not, the weekend is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! new follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete