Sometimes: I want to smack my students when they do something stupid/rude/disrespectful/annoying.
Always: I keep my composure and call their parents.
Sometimes: I wish I lived in the mountains.
Always: I'm glad that I live in Florida because I hate cold weather.
Sometimes: I get freaked out that I am going to have skin cancer one day.
Always: I lay out and tan anyways.
Sometimes: I look up fun recipes on Pinterest and other websites.
Always: I never cook anything.
Sometimes: I want to donate my hair to Locks of Love.
Always: I chicken out every time I go to the salon.
Sometimes: I think about giving up Diet Coke.
Always: I go the fridge and open a Diet Coke.
Sometimes: I really want Jared and I to find our own church to attend.
Always: I like sleeping in on Sunday mornings.
Sometimes: I hate when people pin things about health and fitness on Pinterest.
Always: I never pin anything remotely healthy on Pinterest and I don't feel guilty about that at all.



Haha, I find those health pins pretty hard pin too!!
ReplyDeleteA good church would be better than sleeping in, just start visiting some local churches :)
Yes, a good church would be better than sleeping in ;) I get scared when I go to the salon too, ha!
ReplyDeleteYou should totally donate your hair! I chopped 14 inches off mine and donated it about 18 months ago and have not regretted it one day since! I did chicken out lots of times before I did it though, cos it is a huge change! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in the process of giving up diet coke right now! It actually hasn't been that bad, except now I am addicted to Sprite! Haha. And I could never cut off that much of my hair unless it was still going to leave a long length. I don't look good with short hair!! Mine is highlighted anyway, though, so they don't even take it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with me!