I need book recommendations! One of the items on my summer bucket list was to complete a summer reading list. Well, it might be helpful if I actually created a summer reading list first. I have no idea what I want to read this summer, so I need some help :) I have already decided that I want to put Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher on my list, but that is as far as I got. I am currently finishing up the final Harry Potter book before the movie comes out, so I still have some time to get my list ready. It would be so very helpful to me if you could send some suggestions my way!
Here are my 2 simple rules for recommendations:
1. I do not want to read any books that are part of a series, since I just dedicated the last 6 months of my life to Harry Potter.
2. I do not want any books that are an absurd number of pages because, once again, I just finished the Harry Potter books which were rather lengthy.
Other than that, anything goes! Please leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post with any book recommendations that you might have for me. Thanks for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 Reasons Why is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSpeak- Laurie Halse Anderson
The Hunger Games Series....I know you don't want a series, but there are only 3 and they are short. So good, and a very fast read!
--Emily
Hunger Games Series is really good--very easy to read. You can read just the first one--I read the first two. Also, if you have not read The Help--awesome. Glass Castles is also a good read. Have fun. I'm reading Caleb's Crossing right now but just got started. I'll let you know how it goes.
ReplyDelete