Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding Season

I just love weddings! Especially when I don't have to plan them. I mean how could you not love going to weddings; they are the perfect excuse to dress up, eat good food and party. I really love out of town weddings because then I have an excuse to make a little vacay out of the occasion.

This past weekend we drove up to Atlanta for a family friend's wedding. We had an amazing time and it was great to be reunited with all our family friends that we don't get to see very often.

This wedding was at the most beautiful golf course and country club I have ever been to

My mom and her friends she cheered with in high school

All the kids - Our parents all went to high school together and we have all been friends since birth

My favorite photo from the evening - the moms and their daughters


Even though we had a long drive there and back, we had quite an entertaining ride in the Volvo. I love taking road trips to Georgia because we always stop in the most interesting places and meet the finest folks Georgia has to offer. There's never a dull moment. 

Today, I am working...yes actually working...at a model home on the Northside of town. It's just a temp job, so I'm only here today and Wednesday and then I go back to being unemployed. My job is to greet the people that come to the model home and then take them on little tours of the model. I think me and my college degree can handle that. So here I will sit in my hot pink J.Crew dress and be the cutest damn model home greeter this neighborhood has ever seen :) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment