Friday, June 17, 2011

Profound Words

I heard this quote yesterday and it just really stuck with me. It pretty much sums up the way I feel about writing, the way I want my students to feel about writing and why I blog.


Speaking of F. Scott Fitzgerald, if you have never read The Great Gatsby, you must. And that time you were forced to read it in high school doesn't count. You have to read it for personal enjoyment and I promise you will get something out of it. It's only 180 pages so there is no reason that it can't be your intellectual enrichment for the summer. It is one of my very favorite books and I have plenty of copies if you need to borrow. Trust me, I have a degree in English Literature so if I say something is good literature, then it probably is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment