This post marks my 100th blog! It's funny to think back about how apprehensive I was about starting a blog, and look how far I've come. I was so not about this blogging nonsense at first, as is apparent in my first posting. Read my first ever post from November 15, 2010 here: Wine Down: I can't believe I'm blogging
And 100 blog posts later here we are! I'm pretty sure that I am now officially addicted to blogging. I've always been one of those people who expresses what I am thinking and feeling best through writing. I won't always come forward and tell someone what I think, but I sure won't hesitate to sit down and write 10 pages about it. So even if no one else ever reads my blog, they actually do me a lot of good. When I've had a really bad or crazy day, I just blog about it, get it all out of my system and then it's over and done and I can move on with my life. Sometimes, when I'm bored I like to go back and read my old posts. It's like looking at old pictures, I can remember the fun times we've had and the funny things that happened. Plus, I've been known to write a witty comment or two in my last 99 blog postings.
In honor of my 100th blog, here are links to some of my favorite blogs that I have written thus far...
Keep off the National Monument
Goodbye 2010
Christmas Through the Years
I am thankful for
Happy New Year
Literacy Week
Rain, Rain, Go Away
I Am My Own Oxymoron
Give a Weekend, Save a Life
The Sunshine State
It's Always Something
159 Years of Love, Honor & Truth
The Story of Us
The Worst 4-Letter Word
Today Was A Fairytale
I am going to go ahead and apologize for two things here...#1 that I am so damn long-winded when I blog, I know that I just ramble on and on and it never ends. #2 that I have now posted 15 other blog posts here for you to read, thus turning you into a procrastinator like me at work today. Enjoy :)
I am working at the model home again today...aka: getting paid to sit here, look pretty and hang out. So I will be spending my day working on my online class and reading my new book Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan. Side note...while I was in Target yesterday, I found another new book that I want to read: Untold Story: A Novel by Monica Ali...it's a fictional story inspired by the life of Princess Diana.
Also, please enjoy my patriotic blog layout in honor of our upcoming holiday weekend :) Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Technically, it's your 100th post.
ReplyDelete=P
But YAY. I remember my 100th post.
Yeah yeah, but I like blog better...I can't be grammatically perfect all the time :)
ReplyDelete