Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vegetable Garden - Day 108

I can't believe that this vegetable garden has been growing in my backyard for over 100 days now! It has really come a long way, considering I thought all the plants would die in the first couple weeks. I'm glad Jared inherited his mother's green thumb :)

The cherry tomatoes are finally turning red! 


I'm not real sure what we are going to do with all these jalapeno peppers once they are ready to be picked  

Green bell peppers 


Jared picked off a bunch of the banana peppers yesterday. He found a recipe online for how to pickle them because if you just eat them raw, they taste like nothing. So he sliced them up and made the pickling juice. Now they have to sit in these mason jars for two weeks before they are ready for eating. Can't wait to try them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment