Friday, June 3, 2011

Great American Fish Fry

I spent most of Memorial Day weekend relaxing and just enjoying the fact that I had a 4 days off. On Sunday, Jared and I hosted a fish fry in honor of this patriotic holiday. There was all kinds of delicious fried goodness and giant sparklers...it would be a sin to celebrate America without sparklers. Then someone had the bright idea of getting 4 Locos from the gas station and someone else decided to plant the brilliant idea in my head that I should make them into slushies. Of course I was all about that because I have this amazing talent for making anything into a delicious frozen beverage...guess that's what working at Tropical Smoothie for 3 years gets you. Anyways, everyone survived and we had a great night! Here are some photos from the festivities...





Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment