I blog simply because I love writing. One of these days I will probably write a book, but today is not that day so until then I'll just stick to blogging. I don't usually follow other blogs unless they are written by my friends. However, every now and then I come across a blog by a random person I don't even know and I actually enjoy reading it. I wouldn't really consider myself part of the "blog world" because I don't meet people through blogging or really even read that many blogs, I just write my own.
Anyways, today I am linking up with the rest of the blog world through a "blogger link up" that I found while reading my sorority sister, Anna's blog. The link up involves posting your own Summer Bucket List and then linking it to the hosting blog. You can read all other bucket lists that were created for the link up by clicking here and going to Jillian's blog. Enjoy!
I'm kicking off my first day of summer vacation with my Summer 2011 Bucket List! Here are all the things I want to do this summer :) What's on your list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I should have put mastering the art of couponing to my list, for sure!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list!
Learning to play tennis would be great!!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteim glad you linked up today! love your list, i realllly want to learn how to play tennis and spend a lotta time outdoors this summer. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
ReplyDeleteCouponing! That is something I've been dying to get good at.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to St. Augustine! Be a tourist for me, too! Have fun this summer with your amazing list!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a chance to get together with the girls more often! And, what books are you reading this summer? My favorites right now are Firefly Lane and the Starter Wife - I'd absolutely love to hear your recommendations
ReplyDeleteFirefly Lane is one of my absolute favorite books! I haven't actually created my summer reading list yet...I think I'll be posting a blog soon asking for recommendations :)
ReplyDelete