Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wear Your Lilly Today!

In honor of the first day of summer, today is National Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day! So if you own something Lilly, make sure you wear it today :)


Since it is summer and I don't have to go to work, I literally have no reason to wear a Lilly today but I'm going to anyways. The only thing on my agenda for the day is taking my car to get fixed and cleaning my house, so I guess I'll be doing those things in my Lilly. Here comes the Stepford Wife :)

I'm wearing my newest Lilly today, the Ramona dress in the Lilly Fields Forever print. Which Lilly are you wearing today?


Celebrate the First Day of Summer in Lilly!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I wish I would have known this AM when I got dressed. I'll just have to celebrate tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete