It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here...meaning, I have finally finished decorating my house for Christmas! There is no reason for me to blab on and on about my decorations, when I'm sure you'd rather just look at pictures anyways.
I needed somewhere to display all our holiday cards, so I made this out of a cork board
Our Christmas Tree!
Wine cork reindeer ornament!
My favorite ornament :)
Our Christmas lights!
Even Sadie and Lola are excited for Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
xxoo
ReplyDeleteLove this one! Are you bringing Brandy Slush for Christmas?
Fill me in here... 3 stockings, 2 people and 2 dogs... Who got shafted? :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteHaha the dogs share a stocking :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous decorations :) Merry, Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love your wine cork reindeer that is too cute!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Love all of your decorations (well, almost all of them, Gator fan here ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the wine
ReplyDeletecork reindeer! Great job with the decor