January
Jared and I took his mom on her first quail hunt ever and taught her how to shoot.
February
My entire family got together to celebrate my grandma's birthday in Stuart.
My dear hubby turned 25
March
I was elected President of the Jacksonville Alumnae Chapter of Phi Mu
April
We went to the Florida Keys for Spring Break
We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday in Key West
I caught my very first sailfish!
I celebrated my 24th birthday in Tallahassee
May
We celebrated my grand-little's Last Fling Before the Ring!
My grand-little, Chelsea, got married!
We celebrated Memorial Day at our house and learned that creating slushies out of 4 Locos is a bad idea.
June
Jared and I took the Gheenoe out on a number of fishing trips
I celebrated the end of another school year with a beach weekend with my mom and aunt
We attended a wedding for the son of one of my mom's best friends
Jared and I grew a vegetable garden in our backyard
July
Jared and I celebrated Independence Day with the McGuire's in Ft. Lauderdale
August
We celebrated the baptism of our good friends' son, Jackson.
I began my 3rd year of teaching...still never a dull moment
September
FSU football games galore!
ESPN's College Gameday came to Tallahassee for the FSU vs. Oklahoma game
October
We attended Jared's cousin's Bat Mitzvah in Colorado
I was reunited with my Phi Mu family at an FSU football game!
Like I said before...FSU football games galore!
I finally got an iPhone!!
November
FSU defeated both Miami and Florida again this year!
December
We toured the Bed and Breakfasts of St. Augustine for Christmas
My mom and I completed a tour of the Antebellum Trail through Georgia!
Jared and I spent Christmas in the Keys with his family.
I sure can't complain because 2011 has been a great year for us. It seems as though 2012 will not be lacking in greatness either. This upcoming year Jared and I are traveling to Ireland and I will be turning the big 25. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us! Goodbye 2011 and Happy New Year!






What a FUN year you've had! Hope 2012 is just as great!
ReplyDeleteI love that I got to be a part of your year :) Let's keep up the tradition! <3
ReplyDelete