Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Music

Over the past month, my commute to work has been exceptionally improved thanks to the two radio stations in Jacksonville that are constantly playing Christmas music. There is no way that you can listen to Christmas music and be in a bad mood. So whenever I am not excited about driving to work in the morning, I put on Christmas music and I instantly feel better. I'm sure that by the time Christmas actually arrives, I'll be sick of it all, but until then I'm just going to keep enjoying it while it lasts.

I really do love all the traditional Christmas songs, but some of my favorites are a little less traditional. For me, it just isn't the holiday season without these songs... 


Pretty much anything by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is amazing, but Carol of the Bells is one of my favorite Christmas songs and I love the way that they play it.

I love absolutely everything about The Nutcracker. I performed in the ballet for a number of years and now I go see it every year and it never gets old. My favorite scene from The Nutcracker has always been the Waltz of the Snowflakes


If nothing else, these next two videos prove that the 90s were good to us :)



What are your favorite Christmas songs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment