Saturday, December 17, 2011

Road Trip

I am leaving today to go on a road trip with my mom! I know that most people tend to go on road trips with their friends, but there is no one I love to travel with more than my mom. We have the exact same taste in vacations, so we love traveling together. My mom and I both like to visit the same types of attractions, we both believe that sleeping is a waste of time on a trip so we go, go, go non-stop when we travel and we are both very itinerary driven. You better believe that every trip we go on is planned down to a science. Relaxing is not something that my mom and I do well.

We are leaving this morning to embark on a 4 day road trip via the Antebellum Trail through Georgia. The trail starts in Macon and ends in Athens and we will be stopping in some of the towns along the trail to visit the Antebellum areas of Georgia that escaped the burning march during the Civil War.




Don't worry, I'll write a recap of our entire trip as soon as I return. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday!

1 comment: