Friday, January 6, 2012

Confessional Friday

I'm linking up again this week with Leslie at Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday! The purpose of this link up is for me to confess my innermost thoughts, questionable ideas and embarrassing moments from this week. Basically, this is the perfect time to tell all the things you think during the week, but are too polite to say out loud.



Here are my confessions from this week...

1. I've been doing super awesome on my New Year's Resolutions! Ok, so maybe just on one of them. I've been drinking so much water everyday. I'm so proud of myself. I got this cool app on my iPhone called "Waterlogged" where I can track how many ounces of water I drink in a day. It's really helping me to stay motivated. 

2. That other resolution I made though...not going so well. I made a resolution to walk my dogs more regularly, but the weather is really messing that up for me. By the time I have arrived home from work everyday this week, it is already 50 degrees or colder outside. Sorry, but I am not taking my dogs for a walk in the pitch black cold. No thanks.   

3. No, I did not watch the season premiere of The Bachelor. In fact, I hate those stupid shows. I watched the very first season of both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette back when I was like in high school and immediately decided that I could care less about some skanky girls' pathetic attempt to be on television. 

4. Has anyone else noticed that all the moms on Toddlers and Tiaras are fat and ugly? Instead of spending thousands of dollars turning your daughter into a over-tanned, heavily made-up brat, why don't you just work on making yourself look a little more presentable. 

5. I took down all of my Christmas decorations on Monday! Usually, I procrastinate hard-core on things like that but since I had the day off on Monday, Jared and I just dedicated like 2 hours to getting it done and it went by super fast. Taking the decorations down was a lot less painful than putting them up this year.

6. This cold weather can go away now, thanks. It has been freezing here everyday this week and I'm so over it. Where is my 80 degree Florida winter when I need it? 

7. I think my desire to not go back to work this week from winter break made me a super slacker. Most teachers use their break to get re-organized, get ahead and prepared for the upcoming weeks of school. I didn't do a darn thing for school over break. In fact, I haven't really been on my A-game at all this week. I guess I'm still trying to get back into my routine and accept the fact that winter break is indeed over. Oh well, let the countdown to Spring Break begin! 

8. Is anyone else as excited about Beauty and the Beast coming back to theaters in 3D as I am? I've still never been to a 3D movie yet, but I think this might be the one! Beauty and the Beast is seriously my favorite Disney movie ever.

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree about the Toddler & Tiara moms. I was catching up on Wednesdays episode yesterday, and just thought....YIKES.

    Seriously, even the fat ladies who do all the little girls' hair at pageants should use their skills to do their OWN hair! yeck =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am SO excited to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D! I missed seeing The Lion King, but I will NOT miss this one! :) Kuddos to Disney for doing this. It's brilliant! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete