Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spring into Lilly

The Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2012 line has arrived! I can already hear Jared and my credit cards crying in terror. Side note: Phi Mu ended up being one of the lucky winners of the Greek Prints contest for Lilly Pulitzer as well! Maybe I should go ahead and buy some stock in Lilly because between the Phi Mu print coming out and this new spring line, I have a feeling that this is going to be the Summer of Lilly in my life.  


Of course, I have already perused the new spring line and picked out some of my favorites!
                                                                               Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                 Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                    Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                              Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                              Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                          Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                     Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


My favorite of them all...
                                                                                  Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


One of the prints this year even features the 50 States on it! It is appropriately called "Lilly's State of Mind"
                                                                            Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Dress featuring the "State of Mind" print :) 
                                                                                Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Looking at all this Lilly spring goodness makes me long for springtime so badly! Sundress weather, hurry up and get here!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the state of mind dress, I think it's such a good idea & it keeps with their signature patchwork! :) I got a peek in a store of some new lilly and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete