Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project 365 - Week 3

I have to admit that I am really having fun with this whole daily photo/project 365 thing. I get really excited when I think of something that I can take a picture of to use as my photo for that day. Last weekend, I even got my best friend involved while she was visiting. We would be out somewhere and she would be like, "ooo take a picture of this, it can be your photo for today!" Ok, so maybe getting super excited about something like this makes me really lame, but it's the little things in life, right?

So, of course, since I have been preparing for this all week long...I am linking up today with Eclectically E for her Weekly Snapshot link-up. I am still calling it my Project 365 because I am determined to do a photo everyday for the entire year. Well, I've got 3 weeks down and 53 to go!


Week 3 in review...

Friday, January 13

My BFF, Casey, and I went to see our first 3D movie!
We saw Beauty and the Beast and it was amazing :)

Saturday, January 14

Casey and I spent the day in St. Augustine and went to our favorite sangria bar, 
Taberna del Gallo. 

Sunday, January 15

Casey, my mom and I went to see the Broadway show Wicked!

Monday, January 16

I decorated my house for Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, January 17

My new workout equipment...you'll have to check out my Confessional Friday post this week to see what I'm doing with this wooden platform :)   

Wednesday, January 18

My students made paper PIEs to represent the 3 types of author's purpose 

Thursday, January 19

Since Friday is a teacher planning day, I decided to partake in a little vino after work. This is my favorite wine, bottled right here in St. Augustine, and it was our wedding wine!

1 comment:

  1. Ah!! I said practically the same thing in my post! haha. It really has become quite fun. So glad you're joining in with me! You're keeping me accountable :) LOVE your pictures! I am a huge fan of sangria! Glad you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete