Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Hump Day! Today I'm linking up with Michelle for her weekly Oh, How Pinteresting! post. I've noticed that the majority of my pins on Pinterest are of house and yard spaces. I hardly ever re-pin food because I don't like to cook, or clothes because I really don't think I have much fashion sense and I'd rather look at clothes that I am actually going to buy. However, I have always liked looking at pictures of pretty houses ever since I was a little kid. It probably has something to do with the fact that both of my parents are custom home builders so we always had tons of magazines and catalogs with pretty home decor stuff around our house when I was growing up. I absolutely love going and looking at model homes and every time I go to someone's home I haven't been to before I make little mental notes about the design elements of their house that I like. My dad is going to build Jared and I our dream home one day and boy will he have his work cut out for him because I have a lot of ideas that I want to implement into my future home. A lot. Ok, moving on to the pins...

For some reason, I really like to pin photos of kitchens (which is ironic because I don't like to actually use the kitchen since I don't like to cook). Anyways,  I decided to theme this week's edition of Oh, How Pinteresting! and make it all about pretty kitchens! Feel free to steal any of these ideas for your own future kitchen, even though I'm sure it would cost a fortune to actually build one of these kitchens. Dare to dream!


Oh, How Pinteresting! - Kitchen Edition

                                                                                                       Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                           Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                     Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                              Source: cdn.freshome.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                          Source: harperstudio.net via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                            Source: theenchantedhome.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                             Source: dongardner.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                               Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                        Source: locatiarchitects.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                               Source: houzz.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


9 comments:

  1. All of those kitchens are amazing! I wish I had ones like those to come home & cook in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love home pins and these are no exception! They are simply gorgeous!

    So I saw your Noles head and knew I was meant to follow you :) I was actually up in Tallahassee this weekend.

    You have a new follower :)

    Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, these are absolutely beautiful! I want one!!! :)
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous kitchens! :)
    Happy Wednesday!

    Angela
    Oh, How Pinteresting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING spaces! I'd kill for a dream kitchen like these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great kitchen pins. i also like the dark kitchen cabinets..totally should've did that in my house!

    following you now..you should totes follow me back!
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your new layout girl! Just in time for valentines day :)
    And how about those kitchens! Man, only in my dreams !


    XO. Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Those Kitchen are GORGEOUS!! I would never cook if I had a kitchen that beautiful!! I don't know how my husband would feel about that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! Maybe if our kitchens actually looked like these ones then we would want to spend a little more time in the kitchen ! :)

    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete