TGIF! Which can only mean one thing...time for some blanks! I'm linking-up with Lauren for a little Fill in the Blank Friday goodness. Have a great weekend!
1. The last thing I ate was pickles. I love pickles and I like to snack instead of eating real meals.
2. The last song I listened to was "Drink in My Hand" by Eric Church while I was driving home from work.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Jacki}...ick, jack...seriously, I can only make jack and ick from my name? Lame.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick navy. I tend to always buy clothes in navy, I look good in navy and I think navy can be suitable for any occasion.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you would find make-up, wallet, camera, phone, mini-tripod for my camera, pens, hand sanitizer, car keys, sunglasses, chap-stick, Advil, tide-to-go pen, koozie, tanning bed eyewear, some change and receipts.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to watch some TV and then go to bed.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is pretty much any pop song from the 80s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment