Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 365 - Week 2

Time for another week full of photos! I am linking up with Eclectically E for her Project 365 link-up for Week 2. Here is the deal - we have to take one photo every day of the entire year so that by the end of the year we have 365 photos...or in this year's case, 366. Every Friday, we will post our photos from the week (the weeks run Friday to Thursday). I feel like you can learn a lot about a person based on what they value enough to take a photo of...that being said, please don't judge me based on my first photo :)



Week 2 in review...


Friday, January 6

I told you not to judge me. You may go to happy hour for the men and the beer, I go for the cheese fries. 

Saturday, January 7 

Never-ending school work...yes, this is how I spent my Saturday while Jared was hunting. 

Sunday, January 8

We went to Thomasville, GA for my Grandmama's funeral. It was a beautiful service and my Grandmama had a pink casket because she's fabulous.

Monday, January 9 

Lola loves watching football, especially the BCS National Championship

Tuesday, January 10

I bought some more place-settings of our china. Yes, I have been married for almost 3 years and I still have only managed to acquire 6 place-settings of my china. Maybe you can be one of the lucky 5 people that I invite over to eat off of my china with me :) 

Wednesday, January 11

Didn't have anything to take a picture of so here's me being excited that this week is half way over. 

Thursday, January 12

I took my students on a field trip to the Museum of Science and History! I'm standing in front of the exhibit that takes you inside the human body...hence the giant mouth :) 

2 comments:

  1. Those cheese fries look amazing!! Yay for our fun project!
    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink casket. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete