Here's what I'm loving today...
I'm loving the fact that I have a three day weekend up ahead. Thank you MLK.
I'm loving that I have been so productive this week! No more slacking for this girl...at least for now.
I'm loving that it's finally time for my mom to cash in her birthday present from October. We are going to see Wicked on Sunday!
I'm loving that I get to go with my students on a field trip tomorrow to the Museum of Science and History.
I'm loving that my best friend Casey is coming to play with me this weekend! I think this calls for a photo montage of me and my BFF :)
Ok, so that photo montage got a little out of control...sorry. Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to see plenty more photos of Casey and I after she visits this weekend because you know there will be a lengthy post all about our adventures to follow.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!











Wicked is amazing! You will love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG the picture of us on your Bachelorette party is my fave!
ReplyDelete