Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I hope everyone is having as wonderful of a Friday as I am! I absolutely had to link-up with Lauren this week for Fill in the Blank Friday because the blanks are travel themed today and I do love to travel!


1. My favorite place I have ever traveled to is   Italy. I love all of the countries I have been to in Europe, but Italy was by far my favorite of them all. Germany is a close 2nd. 

2.  Greece  is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (car, bus or train) by  reading a book or sleeping.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are  a camera, snacks and a travel journal to write down all the cool things that I see and do on my trip. 

5. My favorite travel companion is  my mom. We love to travel together because we like to do the same types of activities on a trip and we are just very similar in the way that we travel. 

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling was   my mom and I got off a train from the airport in London and realized once we were off that we left one of our suitcases and carry-on bags with all of our passports and money on the train. Luckily, we were able to run and get back on the train to get our belongings off right before it departed. 

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling was   I can't remember. I ate some weird stuff in France that I didn't like, but I don't remember what it was. I have tried kangaroo and ostrich before, but that wasn't while traveling. 

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in  Georgia probably. I don't like cold weather, so any further north than that and I'd be in trouble. 

9. I've been to  21 (22 if you count Washington DC)  states in the U.S.


1 comment:

  1. Wow you are quite the traveler! Looks like you've been to a lot of fun places! I've been to parts of Europe, but I really want to go to Italy!! It has so much culture- and great food!

    ReplyDelete