Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I just can't resist a good link-up! I'm linking up with Lauren for her Fill in the Blank Friday post in addition to the 50 other blog link-ups I am participating in today as well. I'm just the queen of blogging today, aren't I? Today's blanks are all about free time, so I couldn't resist talking about about the precious little thing that none of us ever seem to have enough of.


1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is  lay out in my back yard in my lounge chair soaking up the sun, enjoying a good book and a beer. 


2. When I have free time I tend to  spend way too much of that time on my computer. I waste hours and hours blogging, on Facebook, and perusing Pinterest. 


3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would  spend the hours of good sunlight lounging outside and reading. Then I would order some take-out and sit on my couch drinking wine and watching movies. 


4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)  a little of both. Most of the time, I like to hang out with friends and family during my free time, but sometimes I just want to be alone. 


5. Most of my free time happens  on the weekends. However, I wouldn't exactly call it "free time" because we usually have plans every weekend. I think our time to truly sit around and relax usually happens on Sunday evenings. 


6. The best thing about free time is  that I don't have anything that I am "supposed" to be getting accomplished. 

7. The next time I have free time I should  clean my house or grade papers  but instead, I'll probably  waste time on my computer with Facebook or blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at your most popular posts.. and saw-
    "you might be a frat wife if"... So I clicked over and read the blog..
    and can I just say..
    ALL OF IT WAS SO TRUE!!

    My hubbs was an SAE at UK, and the whole chanting for him to drink at the wedding, possibly having to call the EMT for the best man thing..
    BEEN THERE. haha
    Also- the shopping for game day attire.. and the special place in the kitchen for all the koozies.. it seriously made me LOL.

    Also- when we go back to KY I still have new pledges come tell me they have "heard about him" (or old ones from his pledge class for which he was pledge trainer for) come up and tell me that when they see my husband out and about it still strikes fear in their hearts...

    hahaha.
    oh the joys of being a frat wife.

    lovelovelove,
    moo.

    ReplyDelete