Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family Time

We spent November 23rd, "Black Friday", with Jared's family that was in town: his dad, mom, aunt and sister. My sister-in-law and I got up early on Black Friday and hit the stores for some good deals. We only went to a couple of places and then headed to St. Augustine to meet up with the rest of the family.

My sister-in-law, Erika, and myself on St. George Street

First, we had lunch at The Columbia which I highly recommend if you are ever in St. Augustine. They have delicious Cuban food. They also have locations in West Florida if you ever find yourself there.   

Jared's mom and aunt on St. George Street

Jared and I with his mom, dad and sister

We went on a tour and wine tasting at San Sebastian Winery. If you are ever in St. Augustine, you have to do the tasting. Their wine is delicious and the tasting is free...and who doesn't love free wine?

Jared and I in the Barrel Room at San Sebastian where we had our Rehearsal Dinner. 

We all went for a drink at Tradewinds which is a great local dive bar in Downtown St. Augustine. I was taken here the night before our wedding by my bridesmaids and other family members. I was then forced to get up on the stage with the band and sing with them in front of the entire bar. 
Oh the memories.


We enjoyed some great family time in St. Augustine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment