Throwback Thursday: Pre-Kindergarten
Apparently my pre-school thought that this would be an acceptable idea for school portraits. I'm glad that they did because this is absolutely hysterical. I guess it was normal in 1991 to dress up children and put them on a pony for school pictures? Amazing.
Most children are excited to meet Big Bird, but I look like I want to punch him in the face. If you click on this picture, it will get bigger and you can get a better view the angry scowl on my face.
Probably my favorite dance costume ever mostly because it was equipped with the largest tulle bow ever created and pinned to my butt. Let's be honest, that sassy hand pose says it all.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


oh you're SO CUTE! Love the Big Bird pic. Just adorable.
ReplyDeletexoxo, Amy
I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!