I'm thankful for my students because they keep me entertained and on my toes. They also make me appreciate the opportunities and upbringing that I was afforded as a kid.
I'm thankful for my job because there are so many people who can't find a job and I am lucky to have one that I love.
I'm thankful to Florida State University for providing me with an outstanding education and the best 4 years of my life.
I'm thankful for my sorority, Phi Mu, for giving me wonderful sisters, best friends and amazing memories.
I'm thankful for holiday traditions because they are the best part of any holiday celebration.
I'm thankful for my iPhone because it keeps me entertained, and provides me with important information like where the nearest Chick-fil-A is located.
I'm thankful for the 25 years that I was able to spend with my dad.
I'm thankful for Tervis Tumblers because they look cute and keep my drink cold.
I'm thankful for Diet Coke because it keeps me sane.
I'm thankful for my Lake Shore family because they make my job so much fun.
I'm thankful for Chick-fil-A and the delicious little mini chicken breakfast biscuits they make.
I'm thankful for my dogs, Sadie and Lola. Even though they make a mess sometimes, they are always excited to see me and snuggle with me no matter what.
I'm thankful to my intern for making the last 3 months of my life so much easier.
I'm thankful for my Sedu hair straightener because it makes my hair straight and pretty, rather than it's natural state which resembles something from a bad 80's movie.
I'm thankful for my in-laws because they aren't weird or crazy like some people's in-laws. Plus, they brought my husband into this world which is pretty awesome.
I'm thankful for cheese. I feel like cheese is the fix-all food topping. If I cook something and it doesn't taste right, I just put cheese on top of it and it instantly tastes 1000 times better. Let's be honest, everything is more delicious when it is covered in cheese.
I'm thankful for wine and beer when it helps me relax after a rough day.
I'm thankful for the Vietnamese women who paint my nails for me. They can do a perfect job in 5 minutes on something that takes me like 2 hours to attempt and screw up. It is well worth the money.
I'm thankful that Pinterest was not invented when I got married. Otherwise, my wedding probably would have taken 4 years to plan and cost a million dollars.
I'm thankful to my principal for taking a chance on a 22 year old girl with absolutely no teaching experience and in desperate need of a job. These past four years have been a tremendous learning experience.
I'm thankful for the doctors and nurses at the Mayo Clinic for always taking such good care of my brother.
I'm thankful for my mom because she is the strongest and bravest woman I know. I could not ask for a better role model and best friend.
I'm thankful for country music because it speaks to me.
I'm thankful for Hobby Lobby and its ability to fulfill my crafting obsession at a reasonable price.
I'm thankful that the majority of my family now lives in the same city so I get to see them all the time.
I'm thankful for my blog and all the people who read it. Blogging is the best and cheapest therapy ever.
I'm thankful for the men and women serving in our military forces. Thank you for risking your lives to protect our freedom. I'm also thankful for the families of these military men and women who might not be able to spend this holiday with their loved ones. God bless you.
I'm thankful for my husband for far too many reason than it is possible to list here. Mostly though, I'm thankful that he for supports me, takes care of me and loves me unconditionally everyday.
I'm thankful for all my friends and family who have not been previously mentioned for shaping me into the person that I am and for always being there for me.
I'm thankful that even though I don't always understand the reasoning behind why certain things happen or what is in store next for me, God has a good plan for my life.
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment