Thursday, November 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I am so excited that we will be spending Christmas this year in New York City. I absolutely love visiting New York and I can't wait to go back in a few weeks. In middle and high school, I used to go to New York during the summers for dance so it has always been a special place for me. I was deeply saddened by the recent disaster that impacted New York and I have been praying for all those affected by it. Therefore, today's Throwback Thursday is dedicated to the Big Apple.

Throwback Thursday: New York City

Yes, I am dancing on pointe in the middle of Times Square

Freshly fallen in snow in Central Park

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

4th of July in Times Square 

Christmas at Macy's

Dancing in the front of the Metropolitan Opera House and Julliard

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment