Only 8 weeks left of Project 365...remind me not to do this photo-a-day nonsense again next year.
Week 44 in review...
Friday, October 26
Teacher Planning Day...my intern, math teacher and I got done with our grades ahead of time so we watched the "Gangum Style" video on the projector repeatedly and tried to learn the dance.
Saturday, October 27
Homecoming football game at FSU with all the parents
Sunday, October 28
Our friends' son, Jackson, turned 4 years old and had a superhero themed birthday party.
My mother-in-law and I decided to be festive :)
Monday, October 29
We got our yearbook photos...the fact that I didn't even bother to straighten my hair for picture day just shows you how motivated I am this year. Not.
Tuesday, October 30
Our team sweatshirts for volleyball!
Wednesday, October 31
This was the extent of my Halloween costume this year...spider rings and Bud Light
Thursday, November 1
Apparently, this is how my intern and I are perceived by one of my students.





No comments:
Post a Comment