Drum roll please...
Obviously my candidate did not win last night, but I am still proud to be an American and a Republican.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled post for this lovely Wednesday. It has been a long time since I linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. When I first woke up this morning, I was annoyed about the election and thinking to myself, "I can't write a post for WILW because I don't have anything positive to say right now. I'd rather write an angry, cynical post whining and complaining about the world." However, then I started thinking about all the things in my life that are really positive right now and decided that I need to stop whining so much and focus more on the blessings I have. So that is what I am going to do. If the election didn't go your way last night, try to focus on the positive things in your life today instead of the things that you have no control over. Happy Wednesday!
Here's What I'm Loving Today...
I'm loving this beautiful, chilly weather that we are having here in Florida currently. Even if it only lasts for 2 days at a time. It is finally starting to feel like fall around here.
I'm loving that is cold enough for Jared and I to have a bonfire tonight. This will be our first bonfire of the season and it is one of my favorite things to do on a fall evening. We usually cook our dinner over the fire-pit and then enjoy some wine or beer by the fire. It's so much better than sitting on the couch watching TV.
I'm loving that this election is finally over. What's done is done so let's move on with our lives. I especially love this quote that CMae posted on her blog this morning. It is so true.
I'm loving that I have the day off of work on Monday (which means a 3-day weekend!) because schools are closed for Veterans' Day. Thank you to those who serve our country and defend our freedom every day.
I'm loving my intern a lot currently. She is awesome and I am going to miss her so much when she leaves my class in 3 weeks and I have to go back to doing my actual job. Plus, she baked a lasagna for all of us and brought it for lunch to school today to share. She's the bomb.com.
I'm loving the girls on my volleyball team. We are currently 5-5 and no matter what they always conduct themselves in a such a classy manner on the court. Win or lose, they exhibit great sportsmanship in every match and are so supportive of each other. I can't believe that 14 girls who are so different can work so well together. I could not be more proud to be their coach.
I'm loving my amazing hubby as always. I could not ask for a better best friend and life partner. Guess I did a pretty good job picking one out. Go me :)





I love that quote. So true.
ReplyDelete