Week 46 in review...
Friday, November 9
Since I have an intern, I can leave for lunch if I want to. This is seriously turning me into a fat ass.
All I want to do is eat Chick-fil-A everyday.
Saturday, November 10
I found this beautiful quatrefoil wall art on sale at Kirkland's. I love that place!
Sunday, November 11
Visited my favorite nieces Bailey and June while their mommy and daddy were out of town
Monday, November 12
Date night at Carrabbas...with delicious happy hour specials of course
Tuesday, November 13
I made a recipe off Pinterest - Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday, November 14
Battle of the Tervis Tumblers on my desk at work thanks to my intern
Thursday, November 15
So many turkeys...we picked out our Thanksgiving turkeys! Yes, we make more than one :)



Do you like your tervis tumblers? I want one and everytime I go into bed, bath and beyond I put one in my cart, but I cannot justify spending $20 on a cup! Help!! lol
ReplyDeleteYes, I am obsessed with Tervis Tumblers! They are definitely worth the money especially if you have one of those 20% off BB&B coupons :)
ReplyDelete