Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all! I'm linking up with Jamie again for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday post.  Sorry this post is a little delayed today, but I hope everyone had a great day.


This week I'm loving...

I'm loving this 4-day work week since we had Monday off! It makes the week feel like it is flying by :)

I'm loving that Thanksgiving is next week. I can't wait to have a little time off of work and hang out with my family. Plus, Jared and I are hosting Thanksgiving this year at our house and I am so excited because it is one of my favorite holidays.

I'm loving my Phi Mu family. My great great great grand-little Kate was just elected President of our Phi Mu chapter at FSU and I am so proud of her. I was elected President of our chapter 5 years ago and now she is President. It must run in the family! Love you Kate! LIOB


I'm loving that volleyball season has come to a bittersweet end. We finished the season 6-6 and I am so proud of my girls. I was a little apprehensive about coaching at the beginning of this year, but I am so glad that I did. This has been a wonderful experience that I will surely never forget.

I'm loving that our first quail hunt of the season is this weekend. This will be our first time hunting since my dad passed away so I am sure that this will be a very emotional experience for me. Hunting was something that he taught me how to do and something that we always loved to do together. I know it's kind of an odd father-daughter activity, but I loved those moments we shared together in the woods.


I'm loving that my grandparents are moving back to Jacksonville this weekend. They have been living in South Florida since I was in high school, but I'm glad that they are going to be up here closer to us now so that I can see them more often.

I'm loving the Mayo Clinic for taking care of my brother. Whenever his Crohn's Disease is being more than its normal pain in the ass (literally), they always take good care of him and I am so very grateful to them for that.

I'm loving my 45-minute commute to work. I know, that seems like a weird thing to love. However, I love it because it gives me plenty of quality alone time everyday to think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete