Sunday, November 25, 2012

Project 365 - Week 47

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and family, I know we sure did. I am so excited that I still have another day off work for "Thanksgiving Break" tomorrow! So while everyone else is heading back to work on Monday, I'm still free for another day. Good planning Duval County Public Schools, thank you.


Week 47 in review...

Friday, November 16
Yes, I bought all the ShockTop Pumpkin Wheat beer that Publix had in stock 

Saturday, November 17
First quail hunt of the season

Sunday, November 18
Nails are all ready for Thanksgiving and FSU Gameday! "Recessionista" by Essie

Monday, November 19
My intern made little pilgrim hats for a Thanksgiving treat. Yum!

Tuesday, November 20
My students posted what they are thankful for

Wednesday, November 21
Utilized my day off work to get my house clean and ready for hosting Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 22
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment