Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

It has been forever since I linked up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday. So here we go...


1. My best quality is my height. I am 5'10" and I absolutely love it. I have been 5'10" since the 7th grade and back then I hated it because I was so much taller than everyone else my age. However, now my height is my favorite physical attribute. I wear heels all the time and don't think twice about it. It makes me feel like a super model :) 

2. One of my less flattering qualities is that I am really lazy. If no one is coming over to my house, I'm not going to clean it. Unless I am going to be at an event where I might want to take pictures, I'm not going to do my hair. If it wasn't for my husband, I would never cook a meal. I would just eat snacks or frozen microwave dinners for every meal.  

3. I'd rather be on vacation in a cabin in the mountains.

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is letting go of things I can't control. I am constantly worried/upset/stressed out by things that happen in life which are completely out of my control. There is nothing I can do about it, so why freak out? I am learning to just let go and leave those things up to God.

5. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving! This is one of my favorite holidays because it involves football, delicious food, quality family time and no work! 

6. A super random factoid about me is that I despise all things spa related. I just can't relax long enough to enjoy them or justify wasting money on them. Massages are the worst. They make me so stressed out and uncomfortable. I would rather have dental surgery than get a massage.

7. I want to spend my Friday night eating Pizza Hut, drinking pumpkin beer, and watching a movie on the couch with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on the height thing! I am 6'1 O____O lol

    ReplyDelete