Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Holy cow, it's November already. This week's edition of Throwback Thursday is particularly entertaining (for you at least) because it highlights the most embarrassing and unattractive years of my life. I'm pretty sure that the fact that I am actually posting these pictures on the internet proves that I have officially lost my mind. Coaching volleyball at my school this year has made me start to reminis about how I started playing volleyball in the first place. When you are 5'10" and left handed in the 7th grade, they recruit you for the volleyball team even if you have never actually played the sport before.

I recently started sorting through some of my old awards and such from school and found these awesome team photos from middle school. I apologize to everyone out there who is also pictured in these photos because this is not a pretty sight. I hope you enjoy a good laugh at my expense.

Throwback Thursday: Middle School Sports

Seriously? Royal blue spandex on 7th and 8th grade girls? I feel like that was a bad choice on Bolles' part. I honestly can't decide which one of these is worse. I think this will be the last time any photos from my middle school years ever surface on the blog. Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment