Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog Award

I feel special. Kathleen at Places I Will Go has bestowed upon me a Blog Award. Thanks Kathleen! And let me just say that I am extremely jealous of Kathleen because she works at Disney World and I love Disney...seriously, I mean I got engaged there so I would say that I'm pretty obsessed.

Here's my award:

Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share three random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five other bloggers.

Three Random Facts About Me:

1. I despise cake. I really don't like any desserts, but I absolutely loathe cake. My husband made me eat a bite of the cake at our wedding and I thought I was going to die. Here's a picture of me eating my wedding cake...now if this face doesn't say "I want to vomit" then I don't know what does...


2. When I was a senior in high school, I met President George W. Bush and was featured in Teen People Magazine. I was really involved in volunteering with the American Red Cross and was a big part of the relief effort when my town got hit by two devastating hurricanes in 2004. 

3. I am afraid of clowns...like deathly afraid. To this day, when I see a clown somewhere I want to run away and hide. I can't imagine why anyone would like clowns, they are so creepy. My children will never have clowns at their birthday parties. I don't even really know why I'm so afraid of clowns, I don't remember having a traumatic clown experience or anything, I just hate them. 

I'm Passing the Award on to: 

Taylor at Eat.Spin.Go
Brittany at Southernly Smitten

 

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Thank you so much! I just saw this. I actually nominated you for an award this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I can't believe you don't like cake at all! That is crazy!!! I feature a section where my followers can share their wedding stories and tips for other brides! I'd love to feature you and your wedding! You can email me at romanceinaglance@gmail.com or check out my wedding/romance blog! I think my readers would enjoy your story...especially cause you don't eat cake! That adds a cute twist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny you don't like cake! Lol

    Thanks for passing it to me - I just did a post with 7 random facts like a week ago so I'm going to save this one for a rainy day. <3

    ReplyDelete