Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Fall Challenge: Day 5

Happy Friday! It's day 5 of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge with Neely and Amber. Today is also the first official day of fall yay! 


Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Today's topic is Things You Are Looking Forward To For Fall
 
Here are the things that I am looking forward to:

Football, football, football! 
Bonfires
Sweaters
Wearing boots
Temperatures less than 90 degrees
FSU Homecoming
Hunting season
Crock-pot recipes
Brandy slush
Thanksgiving
Decorating my house with pumpkins
Apple cinnamon and pumpkin spice candles
Less humidity = no more frizzy hair! 
Family coming to visit

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I think my fave is the no humidity. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the no humidity! I agree with that, and running outside with less bugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No humidity would be amazing right now (I say as Im sitting in my office with frizzy gross hair), and I always love crock pot recipes! :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete