We chose not to make the journey to Tallahassee this weekend for a number of reasons. I had a training that I needed to attend on Saturday morning, plus we went to Tallahassee last weekend and we are going again this upcoming weekend. Ultimately, we decided that the game against Charleston Southern just wasn't worth the time, money or effort. Instead, we had a little game-watching party at Boden's house on Saturday.
The game was not being aired on television and it was only available on ESPN3.com so we had to plug Jared's laptop into the TV and stream the game live from there. We had quite an intense little set up going on...two big screen TVs, one playing the FSU game via the laptop and one playing the other games of the day.
After my morning training, we headed up to Boden's house where we spent the entire afternoon and evening watching football and cooking some delicious crock-pot goodness...meaning, Jared did the cooking and I supervised :)
Of course the regular "Kappa Sigmas of Jacksonville" clan was there in all their glory. I was excited because Chelsea, my "work little" as I like to call her, came to hang out with me too! Boden and I taught her the ways of the "wizard staff" game.
The game was excellent and FSU beat Charleston Southern 62-10. I absolutely cannot wait until next weekend...College Gameday is coming to Tallahassee and FSU is taking on Oklahoma in Doak. This game is going to be awesome and I am so excited already. Have a great week everyone and Go Noles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment