Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fabulous Fall Challenge: Day 9

Today is like my Friday because I'm not going to work tomorrow. This makes my day awesome for two reasons...#1: my weekend starts at 4:05 today and #2: today's blog topic is football! The Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge with Neely and Amber is almost over which kind of makes me sad, but I'm going to enjoy the final two days. 

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Today's Topic is Favorite Football Pastimes

I pretty much love everything about football so I'm going to try not to overload you in this post. Then again, who am I kidding? There is no such thing as too much football goodness! So here are all my favorite things about football! I'll just let the pictures do the talking...

College Gameday...my favorite thing to wake up to on Saturday morning!

Tailgating...literally

A nice gameday sunburn is always attractive...

Playing corn-hole...even though I suck at it

Playing ladder ball...which I also happen to suck at

Drinking beer because you can't watch football without drinking beer...that would be un-American

Deep-fried goodness made by my husband

Watching the boys play the Thunderstruck drinking game because it's entertaining and ridiculous

Did I mention tailgating?

Hanging my festive fall wreath!

FSU Homecoming Parade

Gameday dresses...because here in the South, we dress up for football games

Road trips to Tallahassee

All the FSU gameday traditions!

There is no other reason that I would stand in the rain for 4 hours...except for football :)


No comments:

Post a Comment